Save money by increasing the efficiency of your cooling system
Air conditioning systems perform at their worst in hot summer days, just when they are needed the most. The cooling capacity decreases by approximately 15% and the power consumption increases by 30%. The problem occurs in condensers, which have to change vapor refrigerant into liquid, forcing the air through the unit, and absorbing heat from the refrigerant causing it to condense.
Easy installation onto already existing systems
Pre-cooling systems are proven to enhance the efficiency of chiller condensers resulting to energy savings. The system is retrofitted onto the rooftop unit resulting in lower air temperature entering the condenser. Air-cooled chillers efficiency are improved under most of the working conditions, as the air temperature entering the condenser is lower. For the typical air-cooled chillers, a reduction in condenser air temperature of 1 °C will result in 2% improvement in efficiency. With the use of our pre-cooling solutions, the AC system energy consumption will be decreased with higher ambient temperatures.
Benefits of Pre-Cooling
- Air temperature outside the unit lowered by 15 °C
- Energy consumption decreased, as much as 30%
- Increase the efficiency of HVAC units up to 30%
- Life of the whole system extended
- Low start up and operating costs
- Fast and easy installation
- Minimum maintenance requirement
- System is retrofitted to HVAC equipment